BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ryker's Half Birthday!!!

For Ryker's half birthday, we took him to a Brazilian restaurant.  It was cool, they brought out a couple sides for us to share, then would come out with meat that was cook....on SWORDS!  Yeah, a sword.  Then they push a couple pieces off onto your plate.  It was pretty cool.  Ryker watched tv and made noise.  I think he had a pretty good time.

Ryker watching tv, man with sword of meat in the background.

Coke.  In a glass bottle.  That gets sanitized and sent back out with more coke in it. 
 Kinda resourceful, kinda scary.

Smilin' at his momma.

Realizing he's a half a year older.
They learn so young.

Looks like he's trying to pick up girls, lol.

After we ate, we walked aroud town.  I wanted to buy something with
Korean money, so we went to a corner store.

Mmmmmm....snacks.

On the way home, I wanted to take the bus.
I mean, Ryker wanted to take the bus for his half birthday.

Reagen on the bus, drinking a frozen coffee from the corner store.

When we got home, I hit the shower.  When I got out, I heard Ryker grunting like
no other.  I turned the corner to see this:

I can't believe he's already 6 months old!!!

No comments: