BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 23, 2011

4.12.11  Sitting in a booster seat

4.16.11  Passed out in the car

4.21.11  It took him about 5 whole minutes to get in my purse the way he wanted.  But as soon as he saw the camera, he was outta there.

4.21.11  Man, he's good looking!

4.21.11  Oh, my little daredevil.  I'm not sure how he got up there, but he was dancing and so proud of himself.  I'm in trouble.

4.13.11  He was driving me nuts, so we went to walk around the mall.  He loves looking at people and getting attention.  I walked around for 80 minutes until he fell asleep.  He wouldn't lay his head back, and kept trying to sleep sitting up. 

Cowboy Ryker

4.20.11  I was trying to brush my teeth, and Ryker had to look at himself in the mirror.  Then he decided to make himself comfortable.  Yep, he's in the sink wearing nothing but the pair of shoes he wanted to sleep in.  What a little weirdo lol.

Apparently he thought my objection was to him playing with the finger nail polish bottle.  He's trying to give it to me.

It's hard to be annoyed with someone so cute :)

4.21.11  Daredevil again.  Pushed the stroller close to the light switch, then climbed up to try to flip the switches.  Crazy boy!

4.22.11  Sitting in his lawn chair, in the living room, playing with his laptop.

He loves to wear shoes.

4.22.11 He found those sunglasses in my purse, and every time I would put them on him, he'd push them up on his head like that. 

No comments: