BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 22, 2011

A long awaited update

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile.  Ryker has been keeping me VERY busy.  Everyday I think he can't be anymore energetic, and the next day he proves me wrong.  Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
2.24.11  Ryker likes to eat his fruit bars in the wrapper just like mommy does.

2.27.11 Happy boy!  He has his pen and paper--I was making a shopping list and I guess he thought he needed one too.  He carried it all through the store lol.

3.2.11  Chilling in the cart at Wal-Mart.  This picture makes me feel so hillbilly.....

Another cute pose.  I actually have about 10 pictures like this, but with him making different faces.

3.2.11, about to go get his first haircut!

3.10.11  Eating Mexican food.  He really likes it.  You can also see he got a haircut :)

Cute!!!

St. Patrick's Day 2011  I'll post a 2010 picture and a 2011 picture later, I'm just too lazy to do it right now.  But anyway, we had a picnic at the park.

Tired of the picnic, off to climb on the toys!

3.31.11  Good one.  No one will guess who this is!

No comments: